I work at Nordea’s investment bank. Me and my team specialize in structuring derivatives solutions for hedging purposes within FX and interest rates. We advise large corporates and private equity clients in connection to debt financing, M&A and IPO’s.
Below is a short version of my CV (updated 2017-10-03). My full CV can be read at Linkedin.
Four years after finishing high school, I graduated with three bachelor degrees. Then I joined Nordea as an investment banking analyst.
· Bachelor SSE (Handelshögskolan) in finance
· Bachelor SU (Stockholms Universitet) in mathematics
· Bachelor UU (Uppsala Universitet) in statistics
· Researched the blockchain technology at SSE where I co-authored two academic book chapters
· Investment banking since September 2016
My now page contains information on what I am doing at the moment.